Nov 6, 2016

Can't take deep breathe / Colorado

On my way to Rocky Mountains in Colorado for a Snowboarding trip, I thought shouldn't directly to get there in case of being altitude sickness because its elevation is higher than Mt.Fuji. so I decided to stay at downtown Denver for one night because its elevation is one mile that equivalent to 1,600 meters to adapting myself into the altitude would reduce my altitude sickness symptom.

Next day, I took the Greyhound bus to Vail. After a while, the bus kept going on an upward slope. I aware of something wrong with my breathing, I couldn't breathe deeply and it gave me a panicky feeling. I told myself that I'm not able to breathe depply though, I can take the breathing anyaway.

Finally, I was able to take relax without breathe deeply.I had overcome about that just like a local people. The local people spends their daily lives in such a harsh environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment