Nov 1, 2016

Considering mobile operator

I had been considering changing mobile operator with retaining my mobile number in search of reduce the payment for each months.
Currently, I paid 7,000 yen for 3G Network using iphone 4S which works very slow for the old technology.

I changed mobile operator to Y! mobile which plan is 3,000 yen per month on condition 1GB data limit with 300 times call in ten minutes for each call. It support newer LTE network technology which works very fast.
I'm not addicted to smart phone that why 1GB data limit is good enough to me. You can also depends on free WiFi every corner of the places.

Moreover, I received Google's Nexus5 smart phone for free. I aslo received a 10 inch tablet computer and 15,000 yen that equivalent to 150 bucks shopping voucher that is totally good deal.
   
However, I was using iphone for a long time, Android devices is pretty much confusing to me. but I already familiar with Android devices.


No comments:

Post a Comment