Oct 27, 2016

Taco Bell / Shimbashi Tokyo

During a period of staying in the States, I enjoyed Taco Bell very much. I was so happy when I've heard that Taco Bell will open the store in Japan. Everytime I go to the Taco Bell, its tastes bring me back the memories in the States. Although prices are relatively high, the memories in the States are priceless.

2 Tacos

Crunch wrap supreme

California Burrito Box


Get There:
There are two locations in Tokyo, Shibuya and Shimbashi. If you are new comer in Tokyo, I guess it will be make you confuse when you find Taco Bell in Shibuya.So Let me try to explain to find the location easier way in Shimbashi.

Taco Bell in Shimbashi is located just a three minutes walk from Karasumori Exit of JR Shimbashi Train Station.

When you went through the ticket barrier, take your turn left.
Then go down this stairs.

Go straight and go down the stairs again.

Go straight and take a walk about a minute, you will find this store in front of you.

Please take a look at 2 o'clock direction, You can find the Taco Bell.

Very simple, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment