Apr 25, 2017

Yamashita Park / Yokohama

Get there:
Take Subway Minato Mirai Line to Motomachi-Chukagai Station, Exit 4 . It takes three minutes to get there from Subway Station on foot.

Although I raised in Yokohama, Apparently, The best tourist place where I recommend in Yokohama is Yamashita Park. Everytime I came here since I was a child to until now, I got very excited at there. When I see the people with smiling those who come to Yamashita Park, I feel very happy too and I'm very proud of I was grow up in Yokohama.

Hikawa Maru:
Hikawa Maru which used to be regular serviced between Yokohama and Vancouver/Seattle in 1930 - 1941. During the period of World War Two, Hikawa Maru onece used as military use, After the War, Hikawa Maru started regular service again from Yokohama to Vancouver/Seattle in 1953 - 1960.

Guardian of Water:
This statue was presented by SanDiego that's a sister city of Yokohama.

The tower in the left of this pictur is Marine Tower. It is 106 meters tall, Formerly, Marine Tower was certified by Guinness World Records as the tallest lighthouse in the world, it doesn't works as a lighthouse any more.



No comments:

Post a Comment