Jan 5, 2019

The thing the British Empire really wanted

Japanese people learned English speaking countries's culture from America. I'm no exception that I admired American celebrities. but the celebrities I took them for an American wasn't American. Actually many of they were British.

Once upon a time The British Empire spanned nearly 1/4 of the world and is prospered by trade. Around 150 years ago, Japan broke away feudalism by revolution and was able to develop into a modern nation. The British Empire in which not only an insular country but also its population and land area is as large as Japan, greatly prospered like that. So Japan considered that can do the same thing The British Empire could. For such reason, Japan chose to be increasing wealth and military power looks to The British Empire as a model.

...
The climate of London is always covered with thick clouds. I gonna pay my respect its culture and history, However I gradually felt depress to stay there for a while.

Everytime I traveled around the world, I always see the British people. No matter I haven't seen some American people, I have seen some British people. Why so many British people be there around the world? I always wonder about that.

Since I came to London, I think I understood about that kind of circumstance because British people takes a trip to heading for lands of Sunshine. The reason the things the British Empire Ships really wanted wasn't tea or pepper but "Sunshine".



No comments:

Post a Comment