Mar 4, 2018

Nogeyama Zoo offers free admission / Sakuragicho, Yokohama


Nogeyama Zoo in Yokohama is loved by many local people for a long time, and admission is free. I was grow up in Yokohama, so I came there for many times since I was a child. Every time I came here, You know, make me remember things from my childhood that gave me a feeling of nostalgia for some sort of childhood gentleness.

Nogeyama Zoo stands on the hill with good view of the bay area and adjacent spacious park. So you can be take a relaxing at there.

Get there:
Take a Keihin Tohoku Line, get off the train at Sakuragicho Station.
Heading your way to East exit. you can find a traffic light and then across the traffic light and take your left. Hop on a bus which number is 89 for 一本松小学校 at Bus stop number 6.


When you got on a bus, The bus goes up the slope and a arrived at the top. I guess many children off a bus at there. You arrived at Nogeyama Zoo.


The bus fare is 220 yen. Even though you can get there on foot from Sakuragicho Station to Nogeyama Zoo about 20 minutes, the route to get there is a bit complicated. You shouldn't take a walk as long as familiar in this town. An admission fee to Nogeyama Zoo for free of charge. So you had better get on a bus
without hesitating.








Although Nogeyama Zoo is smaller than other zoo like a Ueno Zoo in Tokyo, A zoo which look down a view of the Bay area is very unique situation. I definitely think you love at there. So please come to the Nogeyama zoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment