Feb 22, 2020

Israeli Restaurant in Tokyo


Israeli Restaurant in Tokyo? Even though I'm familiar everything in Tokyo but I seldom heard of that.

"David's Deli" according to its Web Site, it is said that New York style Israeli Restaurant.However I've never been to New York and Israel.To be honest,I do not go down what Israeli Restaurant stands for?

During the period I traveled a lot when I was younger,I met many American Jewish and they were really kindly to me. Furthermore,Israel is a holy place for Jews as well as Christians and Muslims.First of all, I gonna have to try Israeli foods to understand about Israel.

David's Deli:
http://www.davidsdeli.co.jp/

Tel:03-5441-1211
Open:Mon - Sat/11:00 am - 10:00 pm

Access:
Tokyo metro Namboku line or Toei Mita line ShirokaneTakanawa Station.
From ShirokaneTakanawa Station Exit 2, Go straight like this.


It takes about 3 minutes from ShirokaneTakanawa Station Exit 2.

A restaurant kept clean inside and can always watch CNN from a large sized television.

Lunch service available from 11:30 am - 3:00 pm.
http://www.davidsdeli.co.jp/MENU/LUNCH_MENU/LUNCHmenu_E.html

Falafel with Hummus
bagle or pita
Demi Coffee
1,200 JPY

Hummus has highly spiced strange taste that I've never experienced. When I tried one bite,I can see as if the people those who lives in the Middle East lives vividly in the harsh environment such a adust desert unlike Japanese people those who grow up in the land which has plentiful water and surrounded forest.

I want to try many kinds of Israeli dishes while drinking wine next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment